Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Britney Spears: The Circus featuring The Pussycat Dolls 2009

Wow, what an amazing night. Michael (my best friend) and I got the VIP treatment. I won tickets on 104.1 KRBE and we got the hook up. We had amazing seats to the show, and we even got to go backstage and meet THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS. I must say PCD is just as beautiful and amazing in person as they are in their videos and are a talented group. People will say a lot of shit about them, but I say they are truly gifted. Michael and I got to hug every single member, and Michael and I even got a kiss from Nicole (The lead singer). Melody (My favorite one) complimented me on my star tats behind my ears, and then Jessica said she was thinking about naming her future child HUNTER! NO JOKE. I will also say they know how to put on a show making sure the crowd was entertained and involved. Live vocals (no lip-syncing) and dance moves to rock the house. Unfortuantly we were not able to take photos with the Pussycat Dolls (legal issues, and they didn't want to be photographed) but to meet them was an experience of a lifetime.
Britney came out and I must say that girl with all the flack she gets really knows how to put on a show! She made it totally worth staying up late, and she entertained to her fullest. The show has everything from magic tricks, to dancing to the sexually overt and seducing visuals Britney Spears is known for. If you are able to go see the show I totally recommend it. I know in the past I have gotten shit from friends, and ex boyfriends for liking Britney, but fuck it. I love her and she and the Pussycat Dolls gave me AND Michael and experience we both will NEVER forget! Thank you!


Photobucket DRIVING TO THE SHOW


Photobucket PROOF...THE GOLDEN TICKETS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket BACKSTAGE PROPS

Photobucket BRITNEY CHANGES HERE

Photobucket

Photobucket PCD!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket SIGNED AND NOT FAKE!

Photobucket NEW FRIENDS

Photobucket ITS BRITNEY BITCH!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket THE END! MORE ON FACEBOOK.

No comments: