Friday, January 2, 2009

A past memory from someone I love

"You confuse me so bad and I'm scared I'm just dragging you along but I really don't know what I would do with myself at this point in my life if you we were to not be together in some way. I don't want to just be friends by any means, but I want to be able to give you respect in the sense that I want to make sure this is good for me.

I'm so confused by myself right now. I love you and I don't wanna cope out. I love you Philip(Hunter) Stiles. I really do."- Zach

I am going to bed, This is overwhelming for me to deal with right now. I am accused of so much and nothing I seem to do is right. I swear to everyone involved if they read this. Including the person who seems to want to watch me and "stalk me" I am a good person and I wish one day you would see that. It is what is right. Goodnight.

No comments: