Tuesday, January 27, 2009

May I have your attention please?

So the time has come to make a shout out to myself I guess. I am ready. I am willing, and I am hopeful. I am going to do this without caution, and do my best to give it my all. My God give me the stength to do what I need to do and what is right. No more blaming Zach, or using him as an excuse. He did cause me great pain, still does, but there is no need to dwell on it. Especially now that I have possibly found something even better than him to a T. I will miss him, but I know and I and hoping in my heart that this is what God as intended for me to do and that it will all be good, and safe for me. May he receieve everything he ever wanted, and may he be safe. (I am trying my best to be positive) I wish him the best, even if He does not wish me the same. I have something new...something I have been too scared to want, and now I have it, and I feel this is right. So no being scared. No finding excuses for why I am not ready. I am just going to spread my wings and fly.

No comments: