Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ADRIAN CAN YOU HERE ME?

THIS IS NOT HUNTER.

"Saturday came and went and left the torture and agony of Sunday. Sunday, a cold and wet day alone in my bedroom upstairs with nothing but a window and an iPod for escape. Finally we headed home and I reached out to the one person I knew that would be able to make me actually feel like I was at home, although, we had never met. He was everything I wanted in a man. Everything I had felt unconciously when I layed in bed at night, and everything that couldn’t exist in the dark when I was scared, lost, or asleep. He told me I made him happy. He told me he hadn’t been as excited for a long time, and that made me warm inside." I AM SORRY HUNTER, I DON'T KNOW WHY HE DID THIS TO YOU. PLEASE DON'T HURT YOUR SELF.

No comments: