Saturday, February 14, 2009

Goodbye.

I can honestly say,You've been on my mind since I woke up todayI look at your photograph all the timeThese memories come back to lifeAnd I don't mindI remember when we kissedI still feel it on my lipsThe time that you danced with meWith no music playin'I remember the simple thingsI remember till I cryBut the one thing I wish I'd forgetThe memory I wanna forgetIs goodbyeI woke up this morning and played our songAnd through my tears I sang alongI picked up the phone and then put it downcause I know I'm wasting my timeAnd I don't mindI remember when we kissedI still feel it on my lipsThe time that you danced with meWith no music playingI remember those simple thingsI remember till I cryBut the one thing I wish I'd forgetThe memory I wanna forgetSuddenly my cell phone's blowing up with your ringtoneI hesitate but answer it any wayYou sound so aloneI'm surprised to hear you sayYou remember when we kissedYou still feel it on your lipsThe time that you danced with meWith no music playingYou remember those simple thingsWe talked till we criedYou said that your biggest regretThe one thing you wish I'd forgetIs saying goodbyeSaying goodbyeOohGoodbye




No comments: